AAA Car Care’s Comprehensive Multi-Point Inspection
At AAA Car Care, we want you to be educated about your vehicle so you can make decisions that will protect your car and keep you safe. When you bring your car in for service, we will do a free multi-point inspection to ensure everything is in good operating order. If we find something unexpected, we will let you know so you can fix it before it needs costly repairs; if we don't find anything, you leave with a little peace of mind. Here's what's included in our comprehensive inspection:
- Tires – We inspect all 4 tires, check the air pressure levels, and adjust them to manufacturers’ specification. We also check your tires’ tread depth as well as tread wear and damage.
- Hoses/Fluids/Filters: We have 11 maintenance check points, some of which include the cabin air filter, fuel filter, engine oil, and belts/hoses. The ignition system, air conditioning components, gas cap, and engine coolant reservoir are also visually inspected. Brake, transmission, and power steering fluids are all inspected. We also top off fluids like windshield washer fluid and engine coolant.
- External lights: We have 14 check points, some of which include parking lights, headlights, turn signals, interior lights and brake lights, among others.
- Battery: We will test your battery to make sure there are no issues. We will also provide the battery results.
- Brakes: Brake pads are visually inspected and a full brake system analysis can be done if needed.
- Engine/transmission mounts are visually inspected.
There are over 50 items that are checked during our multi-point inspection. You will receive a copy of the report which includes a level 3 graphic showing if an item is good, requires further attention, or requires immediate attention. Our service advisors will explain any concerns or issues you need to address to keep your vehicle in great shape. However, they will never perform any repairs without your approval and understanding of what is wrong.
Schedule a seasonal check-up with your local AAA Car Care Center, and rest easy knowing you're in good hands. Preventative maintenance is essential when it comes to keeping your car in good shape. Each of our locations has an ASE certified master technician who will supervise and assist with a full range of repairs. Get your free inspection today!