It can be challenging to determine whether you should buy new or used when looking for your next car. Lucky for you, our experts can help! Here some things to consider:
- Newer technology and increased reliability — especially in the safety category with advanced airbag systems and structural features
- Power of choice — more flexibility in customizing your dream color, features and upgrades
- Highest fuel efficiency standards
- Cost effectiveness — you typically avoid the steepest depreciation when buying a used car, giving a better value to your purchase
- Availability — even now as newer cars are becoming older, the selection of features and reliability of older cars has improved
- Reviews and research — with experience drivers of used vehicles, you are able to review different models and choose based on features you desire
Whether you decide on a new or used vehicle, our experts at AAA Auto Buying can help you find the exact car you are looking for.
NEXT STEP! Visit AAA.com/GoAutoBuying or call 800-590-0145 today to begin your personalized AAA Member car buying experience.
(Go Magazine May/June 2020)