At AAA, we know your life is hectic. Whether you’re a stay-at-home mom shuttling teenagers to baseball practice or toddlers to play dates; a professional who works 60 hours a week or a college student trying to make it through to finals week, you have enough on your plate without having to agonize over the minute details of daily life.
We want to make life a little less stressful for our members with these five AAA life hacks guaranteed to make things a little easier.
1. It’s already 5 p.m., and there is no way you have time to cook dinner for the family before rushing off to another event. Order pizza from Papa John’s with your AAA Membership discounts. Members save 25 percent online and on mobile app orders with promo code 25AAA.
2. You got a promotion at work (yay!), which means you’ll have to relocate (boo). With your membership, you have access to discounts on moving services from Atlas and Penske. AAA members save 12% off one way and local truck rentals when reserving online or by phone with Penske. Members also save an average of $600 on moves with Atlas Van Lines.
3. Old faithful has seen better days and you’re in desperate need of a new car. But who has the time to go car shopping? At AAA Auto Buying, you can browse our inventory online first, or you can talk to one of our trusted auto buying experts. Tell us about your dream vehicle, and we’ll locate one in your price range.
4. You’re leaving work to head straight to a fundraiser, and your battery dies. Don’t sweat it. With AAA Battery Services, we will come to you replace your glass or install a new battery.
5. Ready for a vacation but don't have the time to plan the perfect trip? A AAA travel agent can help you plan everything from flying versus driving and hotel accommodations to a detailed itinerary of sites to see.