One of the greatest joys of cruising is the near-endless amount of food at your fingertips. From gourmet meals to a good old burger and fries, there’s no shortage of delicious dining options. And when it comes to dessert, it’s hard to top Carnival’s Melting Chocolate Cake recipe.
If you’ve cruised on a Carnival funship, you’ve probably been craving their chocolate cake ever since. Luckily you can now recreate it at home! It’s easier than you think, too.
Carnival Melting Chocolate Cake Recipe
• 6oz Dark Chocolate
• 6oz Butter
• 4 Eggs
• 3oz Sugar
• 2oz Flour
- Melt the chocolate and butter
- Mix eggs and sugar and whisk for a few minutes, then add flour
- Add the egg mix to the melted chocolate and mix
- Pour the mix in a greased mold
- Bake directly in the oven at 390°F for 14 minutes